Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mustang owners beware... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mustang owners beware...
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok, we(few caford members) created this video to show how easy it was to get into our cars. I'm sure everyone already knows about this.. DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING TO YOU.!! [patriot]

edited: VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED>

The guy opening the door whose name i won't mention... (cough losbadgt cough) [Razz] just learned this yesterday so he's not an expert by any means.

has anyone figured out what to do to avoid this bs?

[ October 24, 2005, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someones a little to good at that [Confused] to have "learned" yesterday.......... [Eek!]

[ October 24, 2005, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
take your door panel off and sit inside and watch as someone does that to see what is being acuated to unlock the door and you will see what to remove to stop that

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh and another way................would be to NOT post this so people who had NO clue how to do that can now [Roll Eyes] ....Ill tell ya what Ive been working on and owned mustangs for 13 years and had no clue about that....
kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
youd need to pull the panel off and see exactly what the screwdriver is hitting, and then see if it can be removed without ruining the operation of the lock. ive seen people unscrew their lock heads but the screwdriver is probably hitting something near the locking mechanism, based on its distance from the lock itself

edit: haha dammit, 3 replies in the span of typing, oh well, repeated for effect

[ October 24, 2005, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: kingmoochr ]

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
ok, we(few caford members) created this video to show how easy it was to get into our cars. I'm sure everyone already knows about this.. DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING TO YOU.!! [patriot]

The guy opening the door whose name i won't mention... (cough losbadgt cough) [Razz] just learned this yesterday so he's not an expert by any means.

Dawn u are making me look bad [Wink]
yes that was me that openen the lock door, and no i don't go and steal cars, i learn that yesterday from this guy that i know that i bought a rear end from, the reason we did this video just to show how this FUCKERS can get into our cars.

[ October 25, 2005, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: losbadgt ]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
someones a little to good at that [Confused] to have "learned" yesterday.......... [Eek!]

What can i say.. he's talented. [patriot] [Razz]
you should see him taking a car in less than 1 minute.. [Eek!] ......just playing [Big Grin]

Objective of the post was to find a way of preventing it and maybe raising the level or awareness of fellow caford members.

[ October 24, 2005, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

edited

[ October 26, 2005, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgt:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:

Dawn u are making me look bad [Wink]
yes that was me that openen the lock door, and no i don't go and steal cars, i learn that yesterday from this guy that i know that i bought a rear end from, the reason we did this video just to show how this FUCKERS can get into our cars.

just giving ya shit [Razz] ..........but damn that gives me more of a reason to NEVER leave my car ANYHWERE where I cant see it
there is a small square hole under the door handle and i think if there a way to block that that should stop a screwdriver from going thru, AND NO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STEAL CARS OK. I just know how to open a door and a hood
[Cool]

[ October 25, 2005, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: losbadgt ]

--------------------

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that is scary!!! Sorry if this is a stupid question. Does that car have power locks (not sure if all come with power locks or not)? Is there anyway to weld a plate or something to block that?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

yes the car has power locks and there should be a way to weld something on the back of the door, talk about crazy [Eek!] this is really easy that was actually my thirth time doing this.

[ October 24, 2005, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: losbadgt ]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does that only work for foxbodies?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the door handle looks busted [Razz]

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, just like that and it's over.

PS, DELETE THIS

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are too easy, Ive done it myself, and had no idea really what I was digging for. Ive heard you can take the rod out inside there, but then if you ever lock yout keys inside you are SOL Ive heard the hood is just as easy, but Ive never tried it.

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
PS, DELETE THIS

You don't need to show others how to do it. Jersey delete this post.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah delete this shit we all already know how to do this
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now i know how to get in my car when i lock my keys in. but now everyone knows how to steal my car that much quicker.please delete it for the people who dont have garages or cant afford an alarm just yet.
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks like it does the same thing that a slim jim does, its just going through the door handle...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry guys for some reason I can't see the video

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDrop50:
yeah delete this shit we all already know how to do this

Yeah delete it. I'm not a thief or anything but I didn't know you could get in that easy. It may give potential thieves some ideas.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That doesn't work on my car [Big Grin] I'd tell you the full proof secrect but then I'd have to kill you.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
That doesn't work on my car [Big Grin] I'd tell you the full proof secrect but then I'd have to kill you.

Tell us.. you can kill carlos(losbadgt) if you want. [Razz]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

i changed the video for the pg 13 version. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
watching it the second time just made me laugh cause i already know whats going to happen. its like when you cover a little kids eyes, during a tit seen in a movie.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com