Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Vintage venom 14" brake kit

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vintage venom 14" brake kit
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigbowen1  Ford pictures for bigbowen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a vintage venom 14" brembo big brake kit for 94-04 mustang spindles. Price is $2200 if your interested Call or txt 559-307-8227

Vintage venom is no longer in business, the site is funded they the end of 2015 to allow customers with the kit to use the install instruction posted on their site. These are no longer in production.

THE PRICE IS $2,200

[ 2015-08-20, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: bigbowen1 ]

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any specific reason why ur asking $2200 when theyre only like $1800 brand new, shipped to ur door??

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigbowen1  Ford pictures for bigbowen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where are you finding them 1800 shipped to your door?
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bigbowen1:
Where are you finding them 1800 shipped to your door?

Directly from Vintage Venom bro.. ive actually been going back and forth between this Vintage Venom F14 14" Brembo setup versus the 00' Cobra R 13" Brembo setup for my car.. Still trying to find a matching rear setup for 9" rearend before I pull the trigger..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

I added a section to my original post. Call vintage venom, order them and when your ready to buy this awesome kit you know how to get a hold of me. They are no longer selling kits.
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

The site is funded thru the rest of 2015 to allow customers to have install instructions.
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

I have the have a picture of the heat chart that is also located on their site that shows the benefits of running this kit. Even over the 00r kit
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Didnt know theyre out of business.. dam, that sucks.. Still wouldnt pay what they used to cost brand new, nevertheless more than what they originally cost.. GLWS though.. cant argue that its a bad ass kit!! A lot more affordable than other 14" brake setups (atleast brand new they were.. ur price is almost what other kits cost new anyways haha [Wink] ).. Guess ill have to go with the cobra R kit [Frown]

[ 2015-08-20, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

i have 2 kits available... For the buyers I will give the background story of the designer and creator of this kit. If you have parts I need I might be willing to work out a partial trade deal but your going to have to call or txt me. I'm not going to discuss special deals on open forum.
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

The cobra r kit uses oem size cobra rotors... You'll get more clamping force but your heat index under heavy braking is almost identical to the stock pbr cobra brakes
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

T
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

T
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

bump
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

Bump

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com