Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 95 cobra with 95 cobra R swap stroked and blown 10k firm

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 95 cobra with 95 cobra R swap stroked and blown 10k firm
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm looking to sale my car it's a clean title cobra with a with a stroked 351 backed with a v1 s strim,transmission is a tremec 3550 with a centerforce clutch and steed short shifter,42lbs injectors,interior is clean for its age no rips,exterior is ok Def a 5 to 10 footer but gets alot of attention still I'd say 7 out of 10,magnapacks catback,mac mid pipe,crane ignition box,car has auburn posi with 355 and exteded studs...car has working ac and a brand new ford oem heater core

Cons are that the trans makes noise but doesn't affect the driving and rear main seal has a minor leak,odometer stopped working on the car I've put about 2k on the car myself.....I'm missing alot of info so if your interested drop a message and I can give you more details
I want 10k for the car with victor jr heads,victor jr intake, 50 lbs msd injectors,sct 3600 maf battery relocation kit,2 rear racestars black chrome,2 cat midpipe

-

-

-

-

[ 2015-07-27, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trade you the Bullitt! Lol

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Badass car glws [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what did it put down on the dyno? who tuned it?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy chit !
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lee had it tuned at aed it made 423hp 500 lbs of torque with ignition box issues gt40 heads n cobra intake......ignition box was changed and I'm supplying better heads and intake with the sale as i was gonna put parts on and go back to the dyno....car was set up to be a fun daily

[ 2015-07-27, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------

uglygun
¯
Member # 13234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uglygun  Ford pictures for uglygun    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Somebody needs to buy it. He keeps tempting me with the damn thing but I got my eyes set on something else.

Such a cool and tempting car.

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is the top painted..?

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Nope the top and lights are all vinyle all can go back to regular just peel it off

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Fellas I will not be parting the car out or be taking any parts off the car.....ttt

--------------------

uglygun
¯
Member # 13234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uglygun  Ford pictures for uglygun    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bumping.

The kid in me wants this car but the adult in me just cannot justify a 2nd 95 even if this one has a killer engine/parts.

The car needs to goto a good home and I need to stop being tempted by this thing.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com