Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1999 Mustang cobra (supercharged 13k obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1999 Mustang cobra (supercharged 13k obo
SSF_SN
¯
Member # 11105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_SN  Ford pictures for SSF_SN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking to sell my clean title 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra with a 03/04 cobra body kit only missing the mirrors. When I purchased the car the previous owner had just installed a 2001 cobra crate motor 7k miles prior. The car is pretty much fully built with a lot of goodies.

It has a smog legal kenne bell polished blower.
Cobra heat exchanger
Baer 6 piston brakes
Maximum motorsports coilovers up front, adjustable rear control arms, k-member, torque arm and panhard bar
Cobreau racing seats
Built 31 spline rear end
Upgraded built tranny to handle up to 750hp
Steeda short shifter
Borla cat back
Battery relocated to the trunk
Piller gauges for boost, oil and fuel
18" staggered saleens with 315/45/18 nitto nt05 drag radials in the back
It has a stock mid pipe but i have a off road x pipe that will go with the car.
The car was tuned by the previous owner on a dyno jet with a sct handheld tuner and made 440RWHP

The car is on non op and has been sitting for a while. It has a few minor issues like the ABS light being on, parking brake light stays on even when the brake is off and one of the lock knob fell in. Ive owned the car for about 3 years it had about 106k when i purchased it. I didnt drive it much but the car runs fine with no problems whatsoever. It just needs to be smogged so it can be registered with tags. It will pass smog no problem. Unfortunately i never got any paper work for any of the work done by the previous owner but everything was done right. I believe the car might have been built over at TPS motorsports. Here is a link of some pics when the previous owner owned it http://www.tpsmotorsports.com/gallery/Ford-Mustangs/1999-2004-Mustangs/Steve-s-99-Cobra

Im mainly looking for cash 13k OBO, please no low ballers with stupid offers. I might be interested in trading for a 4 door car with cash on top or something of equal value.

Pics could be seen through the link http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5142585971.html

Posts: 103 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com