Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » wtb a v2 vortech s trim (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: wtb a v2 vortech s trim
ROBBY92COUPE
¯
Member # 11252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROBBY92COUPE  Ford pictures for ROBBY92COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for a supercharger I really want a v2 hit me up with what u got at 5103220016 its for a 87-93 mustang 5.0 thanks

--------------------
92 COUPE
88 GT DROP
13 5.0 GT
13 SHELBY GT500

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i gota month old complete kit v1 for 1500,707 297 0868, or v2 head unit for 2000.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is the V2 kit. The injectors and maf are not included in the kit but we can work something out if you need them. Give me a call if you are interested 707 297 0868.

-
 -
 -

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a v1t trim with everything for 2000 you get it with 30lb injectors $2500 you get it with an aromotive 340pump 42lb injectors 94 mustang fuel rails and Anderson power pipe hit me up for pics

--------------------
Phatboy

Posts: 224 | From: Menlo park | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check out:

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=117874#000000

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phatboy5.0:
I have a v1t trim with everything for 2000 you get it with 30lb injectors $2500 you get it with an aromotive 340pump 42lb injectors 94 mustang fuel rails and Anderson power pipe hit me up for pics

AINT THAT SOME SHIT!!! HOW DID U GET THE PARTS OFF OF THIS STANG???

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=058776

Ya i see your sellin a "V1". You took your V1 off and put that STOLEN V2 on your oldschool stang thats full of stolen parts. [Eek!] STREETS IS WATCHING [Razz] [patriot] [dance]

[ 2013-12-30, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let see them pics

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yall are more then welcome to come check.them out tired of yall fucking bullshit let me know

--------------------
Phatboy

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This all could be a big coincident, so let’s see some pics??? Post a pic of the serial number to the supercharger if it isn’t stolen!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yall are more then welcome to come check.them out tired of yall fucking bullshit let me know

Just like your boy burrito rocking my rims on that 85 coupe..

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
This all could be a big coincident, so let’s see some pics??? Post a pic of the serial number to the supercharger if it isn’t stolen!

Serial numbers or GTFO [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

If someone wants to show me how to upload the pics on here or want to do im ready

--------------------
Phatboy

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
If someone wants to show me how to upload the pics on here or want to do im ready

How did your boy end up with my wheels.. Shit possibly my rear end..

--------------------

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

What iknow about his wheels he bought them of a member on here a while back and I just do the work on his car every now and then his rear end is of an 03 mach 1 I parted out a while back thats all the info I know about that

--------------------
Phatboy

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Like I said in the im I sent you come down to my spot and check my shit out I get off from work at 1 or ill be off tomorrow bring hom ever you want to make you feel comfortable

--------------------
Phatboy

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Damn what a coincidence you come with Jose to buy my car shit comes up missing. Then your boy bought the wheels off of cafords member.. Another coincidence local body shop in your town said you brought my cobra kit and wanted to sell it to someone there..Shits gone now of course your not gonna have anything there.

--------------------

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

The only body kit I have for that year car is a saleen body witch is still sitting in my garage and like I said you talking butt you won't come down and like I said and say it again if anybody on here think that I stole something from you or think I have parts that belong to you come down check my shit and if all you are willing to do is talk shit butt won't check the shit out than you shouldn't be talking anybody on here is more then welcome to come thru

--------------------
Phatboy

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

http://oi42.tinypic.com/zwi1hg.jpg http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=a6BMdyuA%2FVz25CoWMCpfXYh4l5k2TGxc

--------------------
Phatboy

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
http://oi42.tinypic.com/zwi1hg.jpg http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=a6BMdyuA%2FVz25CoWMCpfXYh4l5k2TGxc

Picture is of a SC Trim, you said in the post it was a T Trim?
So what is it?

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

posted December 29, 2013 07:53 PM

--------------------
Phatboy

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

The person I got the drop that it was in told me it was a t trim where is it so pose to say if is or not Texas 5.0

--------------------
Phatboy

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The person I got the drop that it was in told me it was a t trim where is it so pose to say if is or not Texas 5.0

The picture you posted is a sc trim, you say your selling a t trim, post another picture of the head unit serial # with today's date on the picture.
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-12-31, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: 86- 50 ]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

YOU MEAN THE PERSON YOU STOLE THE CAR FROM?

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Thanks CaFords

-

is this the V2 thats in your oldschool now?

[ 2013-12-31, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Bump

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com