Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » bullitts even make primer look good

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: bullitts even make primer look good
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
Stock springs/monroe shocks and struts out. Didn't take a pic of the new stuff before it was in, but scored a set of eibach pro kit springs and kyb shocks/struts/quad shocks in trade for the stock stuff, I just had to do the labor lol
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

-
 -

got it back on the ground all buttoned up last night, then woke up to rain and was too lazy to dig the wiper arms out of the box in the garage, meh.

[ 2015-06-09, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Blind ]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
big difference
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Disagree
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once you paint its when you'll notice a big difference.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
Once you paint its when you'll notice a big difference.

shouldn't be too long now, need to finish the 93 cobra grill conversion, shave the antenna, and then just need to prep the gt hatch/wing & side skirt kit I got recently. Not looking forward to that particularly because if you notice in the pics the p/o bondo'd over the holes where you rivet on the brackets that mount the GT kit to the car...lol

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like mierda to me, but your member name is blind. So if you like it then rock the shit out of it.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Looks like mierda to me, but your member name is blind. So if you like it then rock the shit out of it.

lol, you really had to dig hard for that one.

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks a lot better.
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
looks a lot better.

+2
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good! I feel like wheels always make or break how a car looks.. ive seen CLEAN cars with ugly ass rims, and it looks horrible.. and ive also seen BUCKETS with some nice wheels, and it makes the whole car really appealing!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good nice come up!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com