Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 67 Shelby GT500 Clone (Page 22)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: 67 Shelby GT500 Clone
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I took the car for a shakedown run at the Auburn airport today. The tranny shifts up through the gears nicely, the brakes are excellent, and she didn't run hot. She's almost ready for the road!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 02, 2012, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You could have a car show in your driveway every time you roll your garage door up!
Definently a fan! Nice stable!
[patriot]

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
You could have a car show in your driveway every time you roll your garage door up!
Definently a fan! Nice stable!
[patriot]

Thanks! [patriot]

On another note, I did cause an accident today. Sort of.

I was approaching a light with the car on the trailer. An elderly couple in a RAV4 was to my right and there was a 1-800-JUNK truck right behind them. Both the elderly couple and the truck driver appeared to be checking out the car. The lady driving the RAV4 looked up right when the light turned yellow and panicked. She slammed on her brakes to stop for the light and the truck driver smashed into them. The rear window exploded and it caved in the back.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F'n beautiful car...i think i would have smashed into somebody as well checking your car out lol

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car looks incredible......idk about those rims though.

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
Car looks incredible......idk about those rims though.

Agreed. They were on the car when I bought it. And I don't hate them enough to deal with selling them. Plus, the rims need to be big to clear the brakes.

[ September 29, 2012, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great job! Can't wait to see it in person. You should come by the shop when you get some time and show her off a bit.

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
Great job! Can't wait to see it in person. You should come by the shop when you get some time and show her off a bit.

Thanks, Brandon! I'll try to swing by one of these afternoons.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is very sexy.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by SVTGhoust:
That is very sexy.

I appreciate the compliment. [patriot]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beautiful car. I remember when Brandon bought that car. Turned out great!!!
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by DEVERO2:
Beautiful car. I remember when Brandon bought that car. Turned out great!!!

It did. I've got pictures of the car back to when he bought it.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Look like she'll be ready for the road this weekend. Too bad I won't have any time to drive it.

[ October 02, 2012, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Had a little setback last week. The radiator worked its way loose on the bottom... right into the fan. Nothing $355 and a new radiator couldn't fix. She's officially ready for the road! Now I just have to find time to drive her.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you in Auburn often?
When i get mine running and tuned wanna meet up in Auburn for a photoshoot or something?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
amazing. [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Are you in Auburn often?
When i get mine running and tuned wanna meet up in Auburn for a photoshoot or something?

Absolutely. My folks live in Roseville. Let's make it happen!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Are you in Auburn often?

Absolutely. My folks live in Roseville. Let's make it happen!
Cool, hopefully i can get mine done soon.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com