Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Arsenal Ak for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Arsenal Ak for sale
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make:Arsenal

Model:SGL21

Caliber:7.62x39

Location (city or county): contra costa county

Price: $2500.00

Will ship (Y/N): NO!

Other info:This rifle only has 45 rounds down the pipe to check sighting on scope. I personally didnt care for it much, hence why I'm selling it. Tired of it sitting around.

Rifle is an Arsenal SGL21 chambered in 7.62x39

Has :

Tromix Tactical charging handle

Vltor milspec receiver tube for 6 position for use with Ar butt stock with QR sling locations (have the other Vltor inserts to fit other AK models)

Magpul MOE buttstock

Midwest industries AK quad rail. (comes with both a co-witness top, which is on the rifle now, and comes with the original quad rail top. seriously the best quad rail made for the AK platform)

Aimpoint micro T-1( a gentleman at the range seems to think that I may have gotten a clone but it looks real to me. I got the instructions and all with it. if it is fake its a good one because it held zero just fine when I went shooting)also have a couple extra batteries to throw in.

QR mount to go with the Aimpoint.

Hogue Grip

Solar tactical Mag lock(best on market , doesnt neuter your rifle either)

I have all the instructions and test fire sheet from Arsenal.

The rifle also comes with:

Tapco polymer 30rd mag PARTS KIT(pictured)

10rd Poly waffle mag(pictured)

5rd poly mag (not pictured, remembered I had it after the pic)

Black Plano rifle case

Last but not least 980 rounds of Ammo 7.62x39

Items I would be willing to possibly take as partial trade:

BCM Gunfighter for an AR with the Large latch

Mark Ar scope in either 4-12 but prefer 6-18 range

May also be interested in a Geissele super 3-gun trigger to put in my JP.

May also take a G-forceT-5 as partial trade (must have paperwork)

Can meet pretty much anywhere in contra costa county. may go see family on the peninsula next week could also meet down there. Sorry If anyone thinks my price is way out of wack, But before the hype Arsenal AK's were selling for over $1k completely bone stock at local gun shops,and anyone who has shopped around knows just my buttstock and quadrail setup combined is well over $400 alone!

plus with all the accessories and ammo I think its pretty fair considering everyone is pretty damn ridiculous on their prices right now.sorry for the crummy pics. can get better ones.

-

-

-

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com